Based on a broad customer feedback, today we shipped a new Release of MESLIS. This new version of our global licensing workflow service specifically provides enhanced search capabilities to our clients. These new features and functions enable MESLIS users to search and select much more efficiently for what they require for their licensing business.
The current MESLIS Release covers the following new features and improvements:
- Search Events: Added new data fields and filter for
- “Location – Commercial ID”,
- “Location – Customer IDs”,
- “Location – Region” and
- “Event – Timestamp”
- Search Events: Updated column “Event – Customer IDs” to contain the customer status as well (when available) and added filter for “Event – Customer status”
- Search Locations: Added new data field and filter for “Region”
- Search Locations: Added new filter option “between” for MESLIS / Customer events per year
- Table view: Respect the user setting for the number of items to load when scrolling down
- Improved order of data fields in Table view and Detail view
Please contact deecoob in case you have any questions or you are interested to learn more about what impact MESLIS can have on your business.