Today the next big development step of MESLIS has been finished and released: We introduce our new Collaborative Customer Leaflets also called Shared Leaflets. This provides an absolutely new dimension to our customers: Users can now work with MESLIS in close cooperation in teams. They can create their own leaflets, share them with their team members and select jointly their leads onto these shared leaflets for later processing and exporting.
The main highlights of our new Collaborative Customer Leaflets are:
- Leaflet creation, management and deletion capabilities from the “Manage Leaflets” view
- Sharing and unsharing leaflets for collaboration on a per user basis
- Shared Leaflets are available within Event Search and Location Search
- Moving events to leaflets in the event and location search workflow via the “Move to Leaflet” Button
- Near real time Cross-client notification via subscriptions for:
- Notification on event movement in event and location workflows
- Automatic updates on download readiness in “My Selections”
- Sort events by “Collaborator” in “Process” view
Picture: Moving Leads via “Move to Leaflet” Dropdown menu
Many more exciting features are still ahead of us for MESLIS. So stay tuned and be curious on what’s coming up next.