We are excited to announce the release of MESLIS 5.7/5.8, which introduces several powerful new features designed to help users to utilize it more efficiently and effectively.
The release 5.7/5.8 contains new features, better usability and an improved interface.
The new features are:
- Users can now edit Events, Locations and Organizers
- Users can now create Events, Locations and Organizers
- We have installed a new event filter: Info-Collaboration
- We have improved Organizer locking and assignment
- We have installed a timestamp for Locations and Organizers
We have improved the usability:
- Hide and show fields in Event detail view
- Link to Locations and Organizers
- Improved table view focusing behavior
- New infobox in change password process
- Replaced wording to Hide, No Music Event and Event-Music Score
We have reworked the user interface
- Expander in table view as icon
- Restyled toolbar
- Restyled table header and its interactions
- Icons in dropdown menu
We are committed to providing our users with the most powerful and user-friendly software available. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to improve MESLIS to meet your needs.
If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you make your licensing business a success!